EID AL ADHA Prayer will be held at AMCO masjid on Friday, 31st July. There will be one prayer only for a maximum of 100 persons at 9:30 am. Masjid doors will open at 9:00 am. Takbeerat will start at 9:15 am. Eid prayer will be offered at 9:30 am which will be followed by Khutba. Boxed Eid sweets/snacks will be available on the way out.
Community members who would like to offer EID prayer at AMCO should register at AMCO.ORG as soon as possible. Entry into the masjid will be restricted to those who have registered and have received an Admittance Pass.
We will update you with the exact day/date of the EID as soon as the moon for Dhulhijjah is sighted.
SUGGESTED EID EXPENSES : $5:00
Please scroll down for Registration
AMCO requests all its congregants to adhere to the following general guidelines.
1. You must wear a mask that properly covers your nose and mouth prior to entering AMCO masjid and keep it on at all times while you are in the masjid.
2. Please perform Wudu at home. Bathroom access will be restricted to emergencies only.
3. Please make sure you bring your own prayer rug from home.
6. Please adhere to social distancing guidelines at all times
a. Staying 6 feet away from others in the open areas.
b. Using marked areas for prayers to ensure proper distancing.
c. No socializing, shaking hands and hugging.
d. Leaving the masjid immediately after the prayer in a manner that maintains social distancing.
7. Children under the age of 14 will not be permitted.
8. Please check your temperature before coming to the masjid. If you have FEVER or any of the following symptoms, PLEASE DO NOT COME: Cough, Body Ache, Difficulty in Breathing, Loss of Taste and Smell, Diarrhea and Headache. You will be denied entry by our Masjid Representatives if you are found to be sick.
NOTE: ACCORDING TO THE CENTER FOR DISEASE CONTROL AND PREVENTION (CDC), WORSHIPERS OVER 65 YEARS OF AGE, AND THOSE WHO HAVE FOLLOWING MEDICAL CONDITIONS ARE ESPECIALLY VULNERABLE: HEART DISEASE, LUNG DISEASE, DIABETES, HYPERTENSION, CANCER AND WHO ARE IMMUNOCOMPROMISED. AS SUCH, WE URGE THEM TO PRAY AT HOME AND NOT COME TO THE MASJID FOR THEIR OWN SAFETY.
Registration is required for Daily Prayers to be considered for entry.
Registration for 24th July Jummah is to be done by 7 pm on 23rd July to be considered for entry.
AMCO Masjid will be reopening for five daily prayers with Fajr prayer on Tuesday, June 30th, 2020. AMCO Masjid is also opening for Friday prayers effective Friday, July 3rd, 2020. All those who are planning to offer Friday prayers at AMCO are requested to register on AMCO.org. Congregants who asked for access to the masjid for daily prayers earlier will find their key fobs active.
All are requested to familiarize themselves with the guidelines and adhere to them in their own interest and the larger interest of the community.